Sunday, June 13, 2010

dwells on Gulf coast beaches - IF

208.SOLD
h.t. yao

I'm an illustrator who also cares very much about animals and preserving their habitat. My sketch shows the American Oystercatcher, a shorebird who dwells on Gulf coast beaches. Their habitat is threatened by the oil spill. According to the National Wildlife Foundation, "the complexity of the Gulf coastline, with numerous bays, estuaries, inlets, marshes and creeks, will make cleanup extremely difficult; impacts could last for decades for much of the habitat, and some species may suffer significant long-term population declines."

The American Oystercatcher card is graphite pencil with digital work (so the card sent will be a digital print)

www.yaoillustration.com

Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.