Sunday, June 13, 2010

Aloha Ripple -IF

240.SOLD


"I heard about your efforts last night and knew that I wanted to get involved and got right to it. This little guy is a black-bellied whistling duckling that can be found along the gulf coast and is one of the many critters affected by the gulf oil spill. It's a little art card (2.5"x3.5") that I drew in with a pen and watercolored. I have an artblog called Drawing on Nature ( http://drawingonnature.blogspot.com/ ) in case you wanna check it out.

Thanks Kelly! You show us that we can help in our own way and use our talents for the greater good. Thank you so so much!
Aloha,
Joan Yoshioka"

Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.