Tuesday, June 15, 2010

348. SOLD Black Fish

348.
Hello My name is Nathaniel Gold I received an M.A. in Illustration from the school of graduate studies at FIT in New York City in 2007. I have also studied painting and drawing at the Art Students League in Manhattan and the University of Florence in Tuscany. I have been freelancing since 2002 and my work has been commissioned by The New York Press, The Wall Street Journal, the LA Times and others. I teach a survey course that deals with art styles and the influences of popular culture on the development of American illustration at the School of Art and Design at FIT. I recently won an Independent Publishers Award for my book The Chimpanzee Manifesto I live on Long Island with my wife Jessica, daughter Lillian and dog Thelonious.

www.nathanielgold.com

Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.