Sunday, June 20, 2010

92. SOLD S.O.S

92.


Colleen continues to struggle with the wildlife of the Gulf's suffering and came back to help again. - It's a small act that is HUGE in heart.

Colleen M. Madden did not grow up. There's nothing grown up about her art at all. That's why it's FABULOUS! She is in PA where she lives with her family as the best kept secret in children's books. (but not for long) She has five books out so far! Keep your eye on her...

Experience Colleen's Work (aka Miss Froggie) on her website , blog and other Friday blog


Colleen works digitally so this will be a digital print. She will sign the back for you. If you would like her card it is a $10 donation. See details to the right.

I think this image says it all. I bumped it up because I was surprised it did not sell. If the animals of the Gulf could tell us exactly what they want right now- they'd call S.O.S.!! Help!! They need it. I've said it before and I'll say it again- It's not about the politicians- it's not about the corporation - it's about the ANIMALS. -Kelly

3 comments:

  1. It might be a good idea to create an easy way to browse the still available works (maybe a flickr pool that items could easily be removed from as they sell?). It looks like the more recent ones are being obviously labelled SOLD in the full list at the bottom, but most of those before #485 are just the post title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't want to do a Flickr pool because I was worried about artist's rights- people using the art. It's also a lot of work to go back and move it all there now. This started so small and got big fast- so- I'm winging it here- I need to keep it simple so I can keep doing my own work as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, if you need more help with posting or anything, please let me know! I'm not sure how a flickr pool would make the art any more available for re-use than posting on a blog. However, another option would be to re-title the older posts, and I'd be happy to help out with that, or any other ideas you have, but don't have time to implement.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.