Sunday, June 20, 2010

616,SOLD 617SOLD & 618 SOLDThe beginning of a real road to clean energy...

616. SOLD Sea Turtle (8.5" x 11")

617.SOLDThe Oily Duckling (About 7" x 7")

618. SOLD "Ain't No Island Left for Islanders Like Me" - from Billy Joel's "Downeaster Alexa" (8.5" X 11")

Hailey Kaufman is an amateur artist attending high school and living near Springfield, Illinois. I work heavily in cartooning, particularly with animals. The oil spill makes me absolutely sick, and though I'm so proud to contribute this way, I only wish I could do more. I truly hope we humans make this catastrophe the beginning of a real road to clean energy.

Each piece is done in pen and charcoal on tea-stained and partially burned printer paper (black area is negative space).

For more of my work visit:
http://nukaleu.deviantart.com

Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.