Wednesday, June 30, 2010

780. SOLD Reflections


My name is Aaron McKissen and I'm a beginning illustrator/artist in Colorado, but wish I could see the ocean much more often! Here's my humble contribution, I called it "reflections".  I always find it fascinating when drawing an animal's eyes, and wonder how the world must look to them. This is about 8 x 10, acrylic and color pencil on board.  I will send a print if sold.

See more of my art here: http://mckissenart.blogspot.com

Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right.

1 comment:

  1. This is more than beautiful
    I can feel what these sea creatures are saying and feeling.
    I am in love with this turtle
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.