Wednesday, June 23, 2010

664-665 High Tide

664. Swan Song

665. What Greed Can Do

My name is Jennifer Aikman-Smith and I am a children's book illustrator and needlework designer living in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada. The Bay of Fundy is home to the highest tides in the world, so we are watching the Gulf Oil Disaster with trepidation as we imagine what damage that would do up here. Most of our migratory birds fly down to that area when the Canadian winter sets in as well.

"Swan Song" and "What Greed Can Do" are little 2.75" x 3.75 paintings done in Watercolour pencil, ink and watercolour then slipped into an ATC protector to make sure they arrive to their destination undamaged.

You can see more of my work on either of my websites at :
http://www.dragondoodles.ca
http://www.dragondreams.ca

Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.