Wednesday, June 23, 2010

658(SOLD)-659 Feathered Friends

658. SOLD Tricolored Heron (Louisiana Heron)

659. SOLD Piping Plover

My name is Kim Ratigan and I am a fine artist/illustrator living in Ontario, Canada. It is with a sad and heavy heart that I watch the reports and see the growing extent of this disaster. I recently came across Kelly's wonderful project and hope that it continues to gain momentum in helping these organizations with their successes.

Here are my two small contributions; Piping Plover and Tricolored Heron (Louisiana Heron). Both are original pencil sketches done on smooth watercolor paper, measuring 3.5" x 3".

Blog: www.kimratigan.blogspot.com
Web: www.justagallery.com

Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.