Sunday, September 26, 2010

522, 524 & 525 Helping With Art

522. Helping Them With My Art

524. Oily Bird

525. The Birds Are Sad

My name is Nic Badila and I live in Atlanta, GA. I am 11 years old and I am an artist who LOVES animals! I wish I could go rescue them, but my mom doesn't want me to get sick. I am really happy that I can help to save them with my art. As part of a homeschool project, I have started a t-shirt business and I have created a special oil spill tee to sell to my friends and I am donating all of the profits to help save animals.

My blog is http://nicadoodle.blogspot.com.

Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.