Thursday, August 19, 2010

955. SOLD Heal the Earth

SOLD

955.

Norma Vantrease is an author and illustrator of children’s books living in Central Florida.  Her latest book is entitled Ants and My Pants from Scholastic Press.  Norma is also a recently retired art teacher of 37 years. 

Heal the Earth measures 4”x5”.  It was sketched by hand and painted in Photoshop. 

“I love the way the birds’ heads and necks create a heart, which to me symbolizes the innocence of nature.  Notice there is a dark cloud of oil moving in from the top of the image.  Will the birds be safe?  Their fate is in our hands.  I plan to help, and I hope you can too.”

Find out more about Norma by viewing her blog at
picture--pages.blogspot.com.

Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.