Wednesday, August 11, 2010

916.SOLD 917.HOLDPelican Portraits

916. SOLD Pelican 1

917.HOLD Pelican 2

My name is Jeanne and I am an artist living in Arizona.  I work full time in a Pharmacy to pay my bills, but you will find me creating art when I'm on my off time.  I design for Mark's Finest Papers acrylic stamp company, and that is a fun and creative privilege! I have two blogs- one is primarily for the Card making, and the Studio is geared toward my original art works: My Studio  and Nannys Room

The artwork I have attached is a Pelican face that was watercolor and ink.  The painting was inspired from a photo that my daughter took on vacation in California.

More of my links:
Blog: nannysroom.wordpress.com
Etsy Shop: nannysroom.etsy.com

Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.