Thursday, August 26, 2010

222. On the Beach

222.
My name is Shalini Raman, and I currently reside in Auburn Hills, Michigan. These are my card contributions to the subject 'Ripple', concerning the Oil Spill.

This is a work in watercolor plus pen. I chose to show some fish here; I just can't imagine how many fish would be suffocated to death since the thick oil on water wouldn't really allow oxygen exchange to occur at the surface of the water. Though I chose to show the pictures more as a one panel cartoons, there is definitely nothing funny about this whole incident.

You can see more of my work at my blog.

Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.