Monday, July 5, 2010

G.5 HOLD GREAT AMERICAN ILLUSTRATOR CARD - Vanessa Brantley-Newton





This is card is for a $50 donation.


Vanessa Brantley Newton is the illustrator of a wonderful book "Let Freedom Sing" and also "Drum City" and soon to be published "Tallulah" .


"I have known that I wanted to be an illustrator since I was three.
I am self taught and I have attended both F.I.T. and SVA in New York.
While I work digitally, I do paint traditionally with gouache and watercolor.
I love all things retro and spend lots of time surfing the net for
vintage children's books and illustrations. I am inspired by
all things humorous and child like. I live in Northern New Jersey
with my husband ,9 year old daughter and two cats Kirby and Stripes.
It's going to take a long time to clean all this mess up! Hopefully
we can save as many as we can and restore what has been
so terribly ruined." - Vanessa


http://oohlaladesignstudio.blogspot.com/


Rules on $50 cards to the right--->
Be the first to send inquiry ONLY. After you hear from me- go run and donate!-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.