Wednesday, July 21, 2010

835.SOLD836. SOLDAlicia's Wishes

835.SOLD



836.SOLD


Hi there. My name is Alicia Padrón and I';m a children';s book illlustrator living in Venezuela.
I love to work traditionally with watercolor and then finish all my work digitally.
You';ll be receiving high quality prints of these cards with a little thank you note from me handwritten on the back.

Thanks for checking out Ripple and for helping the animals in need!


Websitewww.aliciapadron.com
Bloglovetoillustrate.blogspot.com


Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right

1 comment:

  1. Invest in Ripple on eToro the World’s Best Social Trading Network!

    Join millions who have already found better methods for investing in Ripple...

    Learn from profitable eToro traders or copy their positions automatically!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.