Monday, July 26, 2010

859. Grandma at the Beach

859. SOLD

My name is Penny Noble. I am a freelance Artist and I live in Manhattan Beach Ca. My inspiration for this picture was taken from a photograph I have of my Grandmother taken in the early 1920's in Redondo Beach, Ca. I love the bathing suit and I wondered if it was scandalous in that time. I want to thank Kelly again for all her hard work and for giving me a chance to contribute to helping clean up the horrible oil spill. My 11 year old Granddaughter was moved to paint a Dolphin picture to help too. She was very happy when it was sold. You can see some of my work at http://pennynoble.blogspot.com/

This painting is 6x8" and is canvas on board and acrylic paint.

Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.