763. SOLD Deep
Bonnie Jean Woolger Decatur,Ga.
Wooden pen maker, printmaker, book maker, I grew up on the beach in south Florida and live in fear and horror of the oil spill. When I was 11 a sea turtle laid her eggs in our garden on the wrong side of A1A and so when they hatched I filled my pockets and my shirt and made many trips across the road to get the baby turtles on their way to the ocean before they could be hit by cars. I can’t save them from this.
See more of my work here: http://lostandfound-bjw.blogspot.com/
Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right.
- ► March (8)
- ► September (64)
- ► August (70)
- ► July (87)
- RIPPLE RIDDLE #4 for July
- JULY is "GREAT AMERICAN ILLUSTRATORS" MONTH
- RIPPLE RIDDLE #2 for July
- RIPPLE RIDDLE 1. for July
- 767. SOLD Oil Birds
- 764. 765. 766. ALL SOLD Stay Strong!
- 762.SOld 763SOLD. Turtles by the Sea
- 758.SOLD 759.SOLD 760. SOLD761.SOLD Keep our beaut...
- 757. SOLD If We Don't Care...
- 756. SOLD Sea Turtle
- 755. SOLD Henna Bird
- 754. SOLD Sea Star
- ▼ Jun 29 (12)
Powered by Blogger.