Tuesday, June 29, 2010

762.SOld 763SOLD. Turtles by the Sea

762.SOLD Baby

763. SOLD Deep

Bonnie Jean Woolger Decatur,Ga.

Wooden pen maker, printmaker, book maker, I grew up on the beach in south Florida and live in fear and horror of the oil spill. When I was 11 a sea turtle laid her eggs in our garden on the wrong side of A1A and so when they hatched I filled my pockets and my shirt and made many trips across the road to get the baby turtles on their way to the ocean before they could be hit by cars. I can’t save them from this.

See more of my work here: http://lostandfound-bjw.blogspot.com/

Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.