Saturday, June 26, 2010

707. SOLD 708. SOLD 709SOLD . A Day at the Beach

707.SOLDCupcake Day at the Beach (6"x8")

708. SOLD Juggling at the Beach (5"x7")

709. SOLD She Sells Sea Shells (5"x7")

Hello this is Penny Noble. I am an artist of all mediums living in Manhattan Beach Ca. It is overwhelming to know that it takes 3 bottles of Dawn to clean these poor creatures... I will try to list pictures to help as often as I can. It is such a opportunity...you get wonderful art for your home and you know you are doing something to help this horrible oil spill.

Each of these are painted in acrylic.

My Blog is http://pennynoble.blogspot.com
My Etsy store Penny1945 will soon be stocked...

Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.