Monday, June 21, 2010

631 SOLD Mother nature weeps...


I am a sketch artist living in Wilmington, Delaware . I have skill in graphic art as well as traditional, but my best pieces are mixed media. More of my artwork can be found here: http://eyeofthedragon237.deviantart.com/

I am angered and saddened by this disaster in the Gulf, its destructive impact on the marine ecosystem and the negligence of those responsible for it. Humankind has left a stain on its only home that will remain for a long time to come. The eyes of God, Mother Nature and all of the world are on the Gulf of Mexico, and it is our hope that brighter minds can come up with a better solution for cleaning up the mess and the world's energy problems.

The card originated as a pencil sketch and was done over in ink and watercolor. I like this concept and I might try to come up with some spinoffs, perhaps a graphical version.

Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.