Tuesday, June 15, 2010

wishful thinking

356.SOLD

-Renée Kurilla-


Renee Kurilla is a children's illustrator and animator in Boston, MA. She spends most of her time working at the multimedia company, FableVision - and the rest of her time making books and drawing silly characters for her freelance company(ish), Kurillastration.
Some of her clients include Simon & Schuster and Charlesbridge Publishing.

I guess I'd call this illustration wishful thinking. It breaks my heart to see the animals covered in oil so I cleaned them up for this one :(
www.kurillastration.com
www.kurillastration.blogspot.com
Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.