Tuesday, June 15, 2010

367. Sold sorrowful

369.SOLD
368.SOLD
367.SOLD
366.
365.
364.SOLD

Casey Girard
I want to celebrate the beautiful birds that live in the Gulf area. These are 5 of the less known birds that are being affected by the oil spill. It is so sorrowful that better care wasn't given to these animals before they needed emergency care. All animals of the earth are our legacy, I wished they could have been shown better respect.

This is my third time coming back with pieces. I wished I could do more. I want to see a better world for my son. He and all children deserve that.

We can all help, every little bit counts. By changing our own habits, all together we can make change.

www.caseyg.com

Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.