Tuesday, June 15, 2010

They look at you with their eyes.

332.SOLD
Kerry Schofield

I'm an English-born American artist and writer. I live in St. Petersburg, Florida just near the Gulf coast. I have lived here for the past 38 years, so Florida "is in my bones," so to say. I'm studying journalism and media communications at the University of South Florida in St. Petersburg.

The sketch was taken on the St. Petersburg Pier where many brown pelicans “hang out.” They’re so sweet. They look at you with their eyes. I feel so bad for them. Tourists feed them and they dive around the pier for fish and sit on the pier pilings.

Contact me at kschofield2@ tampabay.rr.com.
Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.