Tuesday, June 15, 2010

the last least tern

345.SOLD
344.SOLD
343.SOLD
342.SOLD
341.
340.



I'm an artist from India and would like to congratulate all contributing artists here. I hope this ripple grows wider and faster to contain, at least part of the damage already done.

The 2 cartoons are a take on this week's IF theme and the 4 postcard sketches are of Least Tern - one of the many species of marine life to be adversely impacted by the oil spill. Prints of each card (6" x 4") is available for a $10 donation and will be delivered within 10 days by IndiaPost. Thank You!

www.justdoodleit.blogspot.com

Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.