Tuesday, June 15, 2010

They have no idea


317.SOLD

My name is Irisz Agocs, I am a Hungarian children's book illustrator located in Budapest.
You can find my illustrations on my daily updated illustration blog untill my official website is under construction.

I think it is very unfair that human beings ruin all the other living creatures' living space with their own dominance over everything on Earth.
I painted some innocence penguins who have no idea at all about that their living space getting smaller and smaller from day to day and now there is a huge ripple that also threats them.

Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.