Friday, August 6, 2010

898. Wild Seahorse

898.


My name is Mando Padilla and I'm a graphic/web designer for a snorkeling/military-diving company by day. I'm also an artist, poet and musician.
Blog "Poetry & Art": www.idreamofmonsters.blogspot.com 
My style of art is icon/logo inspired. I like each character to create a memorable impact with bold lines and bright colors. Above is my sketch of a seahorse with my normal "spiral eye". The black-oil-tear represents the sadness of pollution. It was sketched on black paper with woodless color pencil.
I'm happy to contribute to your oilspill cause. The seahorse was inspired by a trip that I took to the Legoland aquarium. While their seahorses are safe, many out in the wild are not.
Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.